Welcome to the Premier Center for Interventional Vascular Healthcare
Coastal Vascular Specialists is the first and most advanced FREE-STANDING Interventional Radiology and Vascular office in the Tampa Bay area, specializing in minimally invasive endovascular solutions to diagnose and treat diseases of the blood vessels. Our commitment to clinical excellence and outstanding patient satisfaction is what makes us the best choice in the Tampa Bay Area.
The minimally invasive techniques used by interventional radiologists are an advance in medicine that often replaces open surgical procedures. They are generally easier for the patient because they involve no large incisions, less risk, less pain and shorter recovery times. Freestanding Office Based Intervention in an outpatient setting is Safe, Effective & LESS COSTLY for patients.
What are the patient’s advantages for visiting Coastal Vascular Specialists?
- No Overnight Stays – Patients will return to the comfort of their own homes the same day of procedures
- Less Costly – The services that Coastal V.S. provides are much less expensive than the same procedures done in a hospital setting and provides a real financial savings. This could save patients hundreds of dollars in personal medical expenses from co-pays and deductibles
- State-Of-The-Art Equipment – The interventional suite at Coastal V.S. has equipment which is more advanced than most hospitals in the Tampa area and is a national show site for General Electric Corporation
- Special Care and Patient Education – Patients receive extensive education from the medical staff to learn more about themselves
- Highly Qualified Physicians – Dr Jerry is the present Chairman of the Economics Committee SIR and has been providing a major role in training standards for physicians performing Interventional Radiology.
- No Hospital Visit – Less likely to become ill from infectious disease – Better Health Article Read
See A Vascular Specialist 1st When Treating (PAD)
When treating Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD), patients should see a vascular specialist for less invasive and less costly options.
A vascular specialist is able to perform interventional procedures that may help patients avoid a higher risk surgery and lengthy recovery times.
Contact us for a consultation at 727-475-4039 to see if you have the option for minimally invasive treatment opposed to surgery.